Professor H. L. Bray
Special session "Geometric Analysis and General Relativity" at the AMS Southeastern Sectional Meeting, Co-organizer (with Otis Chodosh, Greg Galloway, and Pengzi Miao), Friday to Sunday, March 10-12, 2017 at the College of Charleston in Charleston, SC. Professor Bray will also give an invited address at this AMS Sectional Meeting where he will give a broad overview of the role of geometric analysis in general relativity, to an even broader audience of mathematicians.
- The 32nd Annual Geometry Festival at Duke University, Co-organizer (with Robert Bryant, Lenny Ng, Goncalo Oliveira, and Mark Stern), March 31 - April 2, 2017.
- Special session "Geometric Analysis" at the AMS Southeastern Sectional Meeting at UNC-Greensboro, Co-organizer (with Andrew Cooper), November 8-9, 2014 in Greensboro, NC.
- The 23rd Annual Park City Mathematics Institute Summer Program on geometric analysis, Co-organizer (with Greg Galloway, Rafe Mazzeo, and Natasa Sesum), June 30 - July 20, 2013. 63 researchers, 80 graduate students, 32 undergraduates, 13 undergraduate faculty, 62 secondary school teachers and 17 secondary school students attended this vertically integrated program supported by the Institute for Advanced Studies and the National Science Foundation. In addition to the research program, Professor Bray and the other organizers organized a 3 week summer school for graduate students which featured minicourses by Michael Eichmair, Fernando Marques, Tristan Riviere, Igor Rodnianski, Peter Topping, Jeff Viaclovsky, Ben Weinkove, Brian White, and Steve Zelditch. The program also featured Richard Schoen and Gerhard Huisken as Clay Senior Scholars who attended most of the 3 weeks. The summer school lectures for graduate students resulted in a book published by the IAS.
- 27th Annual Geometry Festival at Duke University, Organizer (with Mark Stern, Lenny Ng, Carla Cederbaum, Luca DiCerbo, and Chris Cornwell), April 27, 2012 - April 29, 2012.
- Dark Matter Awareness Week, Organizer and Presenter at Duke University (along with Andriy Badin), December 6, 2010.
- 23rd Annual Geometry Festival at Duke University, Organizer (with Benoit Charbonneau, Dick Hain, and Patrick Eberlein), April 25 - 27, 2008.
- AIM / Stanford Relativity Workshop, Organizer (with Richard Schoen and Jim Isenberg), 2002.